- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Red Wine… Hot Chocolate… Salsa… Ballpoint Pen... Nail Polish... Marker ... Make Up ... Pizza ... Dangers to upholstery are many, especially if you have kids.
But even if you don’t, no matter how careful you are, sooner or later your sofa or chairs will fall victim to a spot or stain.
In the fifties, homemakers avoided this problem with plastic slipcovers. Thankfully, we don’t do that anymore! For today’s homemakers, homeowners or renters, there’s a way to enjoy your furniture with the confidence that if there’s a spill, there’s a solution.
Removing upholstery stains and spots has never been easier, thanks to Goof Off® Heavy Duty Spot Remover & Degreaser. This safe and biodegradable cleaner won’t harm your couch or chairs, but it packs a powerful punch for removing any kind of household stain you can think of. Its special micro-emulsion formula actually dissolves the stain; you simply spray, wait and then wipe! No wonder they call Goof Off® The Miracle Remover®.
Follow these tips for cleaning stains from upholstered surfaces:
- Remove excess soil, liquid or solids ASAP. Make sure to check between the sofa cushions. The longer a stain stays on the fabric, the harder it is to remove.
- If it’s a thick spill, wipe up any excess or scrape as much as possible off the surface with a dull spoon.
- Find an inconspicuous spot to test for color fastness before you attack the stain directly. The bottom hem of the back of the sofa is a good spot.
- Let Goof Off®’s powerful, micro-emulsion formula do the work for you! Don’t rub or scrub, this will drive the offending substance deeper into the fabric, can cause the fabric to “pill”, and can even spread the stain.
Blot-gently, with a clean cloth. Save Your Sofa with Goof Off®!
Goof Off® gets out the tough upholstery stains that ordinary household cleaners can’t. And it works the first time, leaving behind no oily residue and no shadow of the spot!