- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Aluminum, Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Chrome, and Tin… these are some of the metals you probably have in your home, yard, place of business, office, garage or workshop.
Metals do stain, corrode and rust -- even “stainless” steel is not completely stainless, is it? If If you’ve left a wet steel wool pad lying against your stainless steel sink, you know what we are talking about. The stainless definitely stains!
Other common types of metal stains include:
- Dripped, dropped, spattered or over-sprayed paint
- Grease (for example on kitchen appliances or outdoor barbecue or gas grills)
- Kitchen, cooking, coffee, tea and wine stains on aluminum sinks
- Metal sheds, barns, siding, roofs and walls collect all manner of soils and stains
The question is, how do you remove stains from any kind of metal without scratching or dulling the finish?
The answer is: Goof Off® Heavy Duty, a specially formulated cleaning product designed to dissolve tough stains without harming underlying surfaces and without leaving an oily residue that has to be cleaned up after you’ve cleaned up! Why clean twice, when ONE application of Goof Off® gets the job done, leaving nothing behind?
Clean stains off any kind of metal without leaving a trace. Simply apply Goof Off® directly to the surface, scrub the stain with a brush, and then blot, rinse or power wash it off… It couldn’t be more simple, easy, quick, and effective.