- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Sap can be likened to the blood of the tree. It circulates through the trunk and all the limbs just as our blood circulates through our bodies.
The vibrant, fresh fragrance of a pine forest is a delight when the sap is “running” in spring and late summer. On the other hand, tree sap stains on your car, your windshield, your clothes, or tracked onto your carpets is neither useful, nor delightful – it is a sticky, gooey, messy nuisance that is very hard to clean off.
Despite this problem, tree sap is an incredibly useful substance, making products as diverse as:
- Paint thinner
- Maple syrup (the real reason we all love pancakes)
- Amber (which is million year old hardened pine sap)
- Birch beer (the sap of the birch tree in spring is a popular drink in many eastern European countries)
The most efficient and effective way to remove tree sap from any surface is to let a specially formulated solvent to do all the work for you. Goof Off® Heavy Duty Spot Remover and Degreaser has a special powerful micro-emulsion formula that powerfully dissolves sticky sap, which can then be simply blotted (not rubbed) off the underlying surface, leaving no trace and no stain.
For information on how to remove tree sap stains from vehicles, clothes, carpets and other materials, click here.
Goof Off® has as many uses as sap itself, and will remove just about any type of household stain or spot from any type of surface, hard or soft. In addition, it is a biodegradable and leaves no oily residue.