- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Spots and spills are a daily problem around the house, at work, getting dressed in the morning, going out to lunch or dinner, playing the kids or grandkids -- pretty much whatever we do is an opportunity for spilling or staining something.
Among the questions we get about how to remove household stains, we are very often asked to provide information on these particular challenges:
- How To Remove a Coffee Stain - Spilled coffee used to mean the end of the world for your stuff, but not anymore. We’ve got the solution to coffee spot challenges no matter where you’ve spilled or splattered.
- How To Remove a Makeup Stain - Do you hardly ever leave the house without putting on some lipstick and mascara? Are your toes and fingernails always nicely polished? Does a quick brush with some blush brighten up your mood? Then you’ve probably dealt with makeup spots, spills and smudges. Need some help on the cleanup? We’ve got you covered.
- How To Remove a Red Wine Stain - Red Wine doesn’t only go to your head, it can spill on your blouse, top, pants, skirt, shirt, suit, shoes - and that’s just your clothes. How about when it stains your carpet, couch, table linens or wood coffee table? Should you reach for club soda, salt or a different kind of stain removal product?
These are just a few of the stain removal challenges our customers face every day. For more information on removing other spots and soils, visit our What’s Your Spot and Where’s Your Spot directory pages.