- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Rust Stains & Spots
Rust is not only unsightly, it’s insidious and corrosive, meaning that it spreads and it destroys. It also interferes in the functioning of tools, motors, gears or parts if they become corroded with rust.
Common problem areas that rust spots and stains occur include:
- Aluminum including aluminum siding, window frames, door frames, lawn furniture
- Automotive and vehicles including cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, bicycles
- Bathroom rust including around toilets, sinks, tubs, light fixtures, mirrors, towel racks
- Rusty Equipment
- Kitchen appliances, plumbing and fixtures
- Painted Surfaces
- Rust stains from sprinklers and outdoor watering
- Lime and calcium deposits
- Outdoor areas
Rust is actually iron oxide -- the result of iron, oxygen and moisture. It’s the form that iron changes into when it is exposed to air and water. It’s an entirely natural process, but one that, unfortunately, has the power to damage and destroy many things. That’s why it’s important to remove rust when and where you find it . . . and the sooner the better. Seawater and saltwater spray accelerate the rusting and corrosion process even more.
RustAid Products safely clean rust from any surface. Choose Spray Gel, Outdoor Rust Remover or Toilet Drop in Tabs. RustAid’s special formula dissolves rust and iron stains, plus calcium and lime, on tile, stainless steel, chrome, porcelain, fiberglass, glass, concrete, brick and more.