- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Garage and Workshop
The place where you sharpen the lawn mower blades, change the oil in the car, grease up your kid’s bike chain, wax your skis, saw a board, glue a shelf, stain, paint, varnish and do all your other handyman, repair and fixit chores . . . that place is going to get dirty and messy and greasy and there’s going to be spills and spots and stains. There’s just no two ways about it.
Sometimes, it’s just okay to just leave this area messy, and sometimes it’s time to do some clean-up - especially if you’ve spilled something or you’re working with something that creates serious stains. When it comes time to remove the stains and spots in your garage, workshop, basement or off-site shop, or to clean up the stuff stored in your work area, or get rid of some stains or spots around outside of the house or garage or driveway, you’ve got to know what’s best to use when and where.
We can help guide you. Simply choose from:
- Getting stains off Brick
- Cleaning Concrete and Cement
- Garage messes
- Removing stubborn spots from Glass
- Safely cleaning stuff off of various types of Metal without scratching the surface
- Cleaning up your Sporting Goods and Equipment
- Removing stains, grease, rust and dirt from your Tools
- How to make spills, spots, marks and messes on Wood disappear
For all these workshop cleaning challenges - and many more - Goof Off® is the one product that can take care of them all without damaging the underlying surface. It’s the spot and stain remover you never want to be without in your garage or workshop - at home or on the job.