- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
How to Remove Outdoor Rust Stains
Exterior walls, sidewalks, driveways, fences, boats, boat covers, sporting goods. Bicycles. Tools. Stucco. Brick. Concrete Outdoor hardware. Metal sheds. Lawn furniture. Aluminum door and window frames. Siding. Metal garden decorations. Lawnmower. Rakes. Shovels. Outdoor Equpment.
You name it and RustAid can safely remove rust from just about any outdoor surface you can think of without rubbing or scrubbing or scraping.
Rated #1 in laboratory testing, RustAid Outdoor is not only effective at rust removal (and getting rid of lime and calcium too) it’s safe for most surfaces, plants and landscaping when used as directed.
Here’s How To Remove Rust From Outdoor Surfaces:
- Test a small inconspicuous area before first use.
- Apply RustAid Outdoor to affected area directly by either pouring, spraying, or using a pressure washer, roller or sponge.
- Watch as rust simply disappears.
- Rinse immediately if used on glass as RustAid can etch glass. It’s a good idea to rinse landscaped areas as well so that the RustAid is sufficiently diluted.
RustAid reacts with the iron in rust stains to neutralize and remove them from almost any outdoor surface. And it works great on tools! No rubbing or scrubbing. Iron oxide rust stains simply vanish!
Keep a bottle of Rust Aid in your tool shed, garage, workshop, basement or storage area and use it any time you see rust begin to develop. RustAid is a proud member of the Goof Off family – The Miracle Removers.