- What's Your Stain/Spot?
- Household Stains & Spots
- Adhesive Residue
- Garage & Workshop Stains
- Rust Stains & Spots
- Where's Your Stain/Spot?
- How to Remove Stains/Spots
- Goof Off vs Competition
- Goof Off Heavy Duty
- Goof Off Professional
- Good-Bye Cracks
- Goof Off Graffiti Remover
- Goof Off Wipes
- Goof Off Rust Stain Remover
- Goof Off Foam & Caulk Remover
- Goof Off Power Cleaner & Degreaser
- Goof Off Super Glue Remover
Cleaning Red Wine Stains
If you have spilled red wine on your carpet, new blouse, or sofa - that dark red stain can be alarming. But, your belongings don’t have to be permanently ruined, if you act quickly.
There are many ways people try to remove red wine stains. They are all effective in different degrees, depending on the material you are trying to remove it from…
Here are some stain removal methods you may have tried with products you have in the house:
- Carpet shampoo, dish soap, hydrogen peroxide - but if not treated immediately, you may have to repeat several times. Club soda is always a good back-up, but it all comes down to treating it right away to avoid multiple attempts.
- Placing a layer of salt on top of the stain immediately, which keeps the stain from setting. Although this is a good technique, this only keeps the stain from setting. It doesn’t remove the stain.
OR if you want to know how to remove red wine stains with no guesswork, no repeated applications, no oily residue and complete removal of the spot…
- Simply spray the affected area with Goof Off® Heavy Duty Spot Remover & Degreaser
- Wait a few minutes for its powerful micro-emulsion formula to penetrate and dissolve the wine
- Blot the stain right off with a clean white cloth or towel.
- Gaze down at your carpet, new dress, microfiber sofa, Persian rug, wooden counter, or anywhere you spilled the wine and smile happily when you see the stain is all gone!
Why mess around with multiple products or trying different approaches? Why not just use one product that is specifically formulated to remove the tough messes ordinary household cleaners can’t? Goof Off® Heavy Duty Spot Remover & Degreaser is safe for many surfaces, has no harsh fumes is biodegradable and it works quickly and effectively – the first time!
For removing red wine and dozens of other household spots and stains, is the all purpose stain and spot remover you’ve been looking for. Keep a bottle under your sink for removing all types of household messes.